- Glenn Hickey – PIATEA project
- Douglas Hoen – PIATEA project
- James Wagner (co-supervised by Tomi Pastinen). Population epigenomics
- Mickael Leclercq (co-supervised by Abdoulaye Banire Diallo). Computational approaches to study miRNA prediction and evolution.
- Christopher Cameron (co-supervised by Josée Dostie). Chromatin structure, gene expression and non-coding variants.
- Pablo Cingolani (co-supervised by Rob Sladek). Interpretation of sequence variants.
- Ayrin Ahia-Tabibi. Identification of ancient transposable elements.
- Willie Chang. Distinguishing direct from indirect protein-DNA interactions from Chip-Seq data.
- Zhaohui Su. Identification of transcription factor interactions through ancestral genomics.
- Matthew Trisic. Analysis of Hi-C data.
- Javad Sadri. Mashad University.